Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

Very well done + if you're stuck

It plays almost exactly like the originals, greatly done. I liked how you tied it in with MMZ2 at the end.

As for those who are stuck on the fourth flying ship: dash before jumping.

Orbox Orbox

Wow, that was hard

Levels 14+ we're hard, but rewarding. I finally beat all 25 levels and it gives you a nice sense of accomplishment. I think it was the perfect difficulty and took me atleast an hour. If you make another, don't dumb it down.

There's also a glitch in level 16(unsure, but it's the level on the picture near "play this game") where you move through one of the white triangle blocks making it impossible(I think).

To sum it up: very hard = good

GameBalance responds:

I write about that glich. Just make a full screen. Thanks!

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

Nice, but needs improvement

Like GregMan said, this could be a really nice game if you added things like power ups and maybe a bit of side scrolling. You could add some AI to some of the pac mans that could try and kill and things like that. It's a cool game, definitly unique but could be better.

Kirby's Dreamland Demo Kirby's Dreamland Demo

<(^^<) <(^ ^)> (>^^)>

better music, just a little more movement(sliding, smashing into things, falling fast etc.), sound effects and hats and this is like a real kirby game

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

my arm is numb

ive been playing this for hours and my arm is numb, tossing sticks around is fun at first but it gets way to easy. Needs more enemies and spells. Watching sticks fall from the sky is funny.

wizards - 250
archers - 350
craftsmen - 100
HP - 100,000

Great game, uber addictive

Stick RPG Stick RPG

cool

pretty fun and cool, i like getting into bar fights, can't wait till its done